Great Training just doesn't happen, it is a process.

Great Training just doesn't happen, it is a process.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Week 1-Blog URL

Well, I have been reading blogs for quiet some time now and I have posted to some blogs, but this Master's Program is placing in the mix of technology and I like it!  Before, I felt like I didn't have time to get involved with blogs, but I now have an another tool to add to my technology skills and apply them to my classroom setting.  I am always looking for new ways to connect with my kids and I believe blogs is another tool to connect with them.  This is their world and I am glad to be a part of it.

I will also be starting a class blog that my students will do every Friday. I already have them doing journals through Google Documents, but I am ready to start applying more Web 2.0 tools to my curriculum and help the core areas of my school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment