Great Training just doesn't happen, it is a process.

Great Training just doesn't happen, it is a process.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

PE_1 IMOVIE


One of the things I love doing is learning about new programs.  I am glad this course is putting me into the spotlight to learn about new programs.  I also enjoy working in Lynda.com because they really do have some great tutorials that I have used for many years.  I know the basics of iMovie, but I want to learn more.  My movie productions used to be really great, but know I consider just them average.  I am looking forward to learning and become an iMovie expert.

One of the rookie mistakes I have made using transitions is using them in all instances.  The applying and modifying transitions said it was better to use NONE, then use them.  They also said to stay away from exotic ones.  Great tips I didn't know Lynda!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment