Great Training just doesn't happen, it is a process.

Great Training just doesn't happen, it is a process.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wk2-Wimba Session Blog Post



The basics of copyrights are pretty easy to understand, but when combined with Trademarks, Patents can be a bit confusing.  But like the wimba session stated,"Do I have a permission to use it?" I never knew about education fair use: If I can't teach the unit without it, it is probably fair use.  I think teachers can say that about a lot of their lessons.  Each lesson is unique.  Creative Commons is a great way to share and give specific permissions to work.

1 comment:

  1. Richard,
    I think the only thing I fully understood from the copyright lesson was the Educational Fair Use information. One of my goals for next school year is to incorporate many of the things we have learned in the EMDT program. The copyright lessons are going to be a great addition to my research unit but I will definitely have to watch the video presentations again and probably read the book about fair use as well. I also think Creative Commons is good resource and it will be interesting to see how my students will interact with and respond to the CC concept.

    ReplyDelete