Great Training just doesn't happen, it is a process.

Great Training just doesn't happen, it is a process.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

wk4-Conference




I have decided to choose the presentation route at a conference as my professional project.  I am excited to give it at another country, Athens, Greece.  I am in the process right now in getting the necessary information in order to go through with it.  The conference is called NESA, which stands for North East South Asia council for overseas.  The conference seems to attract various participants from all over the Middle East, Europe, Africa and Asian countries.  I look forward to the experience I will gain from speaking at an international conference and to show my pride the Master's project I did.

Other Blog post.
Speak out loud blog post

Conference Presentation
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment