Great Training just doesn't happen, it is a process.

Great Training just doesn't happen, it is a process.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

wk4-Response to Ishia

Ishia stated:

After some careful consideration and musings, I have decided to face my fears and complete the presentation. I have also decided that my presentation would be very appropriate for the Florida Educational Technology Conference held in Orlando in January because of its technology focus. Another conference not listed that I would like to present is the National Academy Foundation (NAF). This organization creates curriculum and offers industry certification to high school students in areas like Finance, Travel and Tourism, Information Technology and others. I recently attended a professional development and its focus was on technology and cross-curricular instruction, which is what my CBR is about. My presentation would add a unique perspective – that of the potential contributions to NAF instruction with the help of technology from a core subject instructor’s point of view. NAF holds a national conference every July. This year’s convention is in San Francisco.


I said:


Isha, I commend you in overcoming your fears in wanting to present at a conference. These conferences sound incredible and I would love to attend. I hope to present at a conference in Athens, Greece. Now if I can get in contact with the right people and start to get the ball rolling. I am sure you will do great and things will work out fantastic. I wish you the best and maybe I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment